Connect blockchains to your applications
HAL boosts blockchains' adoption enabling any developer or company to connect Ethereum with the centralized applications they currently rely on (APIs, Apps, CRMs, ERPs, emails, e-commerces).
You can create triggers→actions workflows connecting what happens on-chain to your application in 2 ways:
- Using a web wizard (no coding required) from our website
- Using our GraphQL API layer
Reading this documentation you will learn:
- The basics of HAL's lexicon (triggers, actions, matches, outcomes)
- How HAL works and which triggers and actions are currently supported
- Real world use cases with the most popular Ethereum dapps
- How to use our GraphQL API layer
Our logo is a lighthouse because HAL is a centralized landmark trying to help sailors in decentralized oceans.
HAL's name is a tribute to its older brother (a bad-tempered guy) who left earth on a spaceship in 2001 and never came back: